[VAC] towint vehicle

Hello, This is Terri and Michael. We do not presently own a vintage
Airstream.- but hope to soon--probably one of about 26 feet. But before we
buy our Airstream we have to buy a pick-up. We need to know how much an
Airstream from the 1950's, 60's or early 70's weigh. Naturally we want to
get good gas mileage. Our idea is to match the engine and differential
ratio for the trailer weight. The higher the gear ratio the better the gas
mileage--but the less weight we'll be able to pull. Any info on the weight
of vintage Airstreams would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks Terri