[VAC] WBCCI Number

Roger:

Since decorations aren't an issue with the WBCCI -
couldn't you join and place your own number either
above or below?  I am in the process of joining the
WBCCI and it seems like a worthwhile organization with
a lot of information.  Besides, I believe you have to
be a member in order to join the Vintage Club which
you will.

On the other hand, maybe you could request a "custom"
number that includes the 179 - like 17901 with 01
signifying the year you acquired it.

Keep your history - it is unique to your unit and
makes a great campfire story.

Just my opinion,

Sharon