[VAC] broken door handle

Hi, this is Erin Adams, ive been off list for awhile. Im almost finished
restoring my 54" cruiser, so i thought I'd start another project. Anyway,
just started restoration of an 18ft. 58' Traveler, #4036.
I'm looking for picture, info, and resources, of and for a broken entry door
handle. I think it was a lift and turn mechanism. I can fabricate and cast a
new one if i can get a look at one. Mine was snapped off pretty close to the
door panel.
This is a major restoration project and i would love to contact other
owner(s) of this year and model if possible. I remember a message back in
april of 2000, that mentioned, "Re:Tom Waldens 1958 18 footer". Tom, are you
still out there? I can be contacted off list at etadams@hotmail.com.
Thanks to all those out there in VAC land for past help.

Erin Adams
54' Cruiser
58' Traveler