[VAC] Re: Battery chargers in lieu of the Univolt

      >  In any event, this is going to be a challenge for me because I
really
  don't know what I'm doing.  Any help would be appreciated. Charles L.

  I bought a distribution panel, the Iota 55 amp charger/converter and the
  additional 3-stage charging gizmo, all from
  http://www.mastertech-inc.com/mastertechset.html

  Talk to Andy if you call: 800-587-4451

  RV80 panel: $42.  (slots for 3-dbl breakers for 120V and a bunch of
fusible 12V circuits also)
  Iota 55 amp  225.
  IQ-3 contr.       30.

  $297. total (no freight or tax)

  They also carry IntelliPower, but will tell you that warranty replacement
is a much friendlier process (if needed) with Iota.

  BH62GT/SC