[VAC] Re: Batteries

I was at Sam's Wholesale in Columbia, SC yesterday, and they sell the
Stowaway Golf Cart type 6V (use a pair for 12V) wet cell battery mfrd. by
Trojan for $46. each. 210 Amp hour if I recall correctly. Seems like a
bargain.  (These were suggested by RV Solar Electric.)
I'm leaning towards housing then on the tongue of the trailer (outside)
since it appears I will have room, and move misc. tool storage to the under
gaucho location instead. This also allows me to fabricate a battery box
which will hide acid damage to my front under-window panel from the original
battery box which was mounted there.  Speaking of which ... was that box
mounted off the "wall" (instead of bearing on the tongue) for any reason
other than a more convenient access height?

BH62GT/SC