[VAC] Re: Neon bulb

I don't know diddley squat about real electronics so knowing that the panel
stuff must be 110 or 12 is good information.  I ordered 10 of the bulbs
without question.  Most likely used more than $10 of the clerks time and the
cost of the bulbs were $.86.  A great deal since I won't have to drive all
over creation trying to find an electronics store ( at least 100 miles
distant) to find them.

Thanks for your response,

                                                          Joy