[VAC] Re: Spare tire + grey water tank

Center of the continental tire cover is plastic type material.  Usually
come white.  I had to order a special cover that had a license plate
recess and light as the tire  hid my normal license position.  Had to
order it from a truck specialty shop and cost about $#26.00  for the
cover and the freight was another $25.00.  I'd shop around but I didn't
have  a lot of option and think I got a bit had.  Got original tire cover
 set from JC Whitney on sale for around $40.00 but it did not have
license plate location.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC