[VAC] Re: Fresh/grey water tanks/plumbing

  I have a 68 Globe trotter 21 or22 ft.  I installed  a grey water tank
under
  the stove on the curb side, and ran the pipe from the tub and the sink to
it.
   It fit between the frame cross members and did not stick down any.  It is
  about 12 gallon.  I have a check plug under the stove so that I can check
the
  level.  It has a separate drain valve that dumps at the street side behind
  the wheel.  It took a bit of planning, but it was not impossible.  The
  connection to the tub was the most problem.
  Cecil in OKla