[VAC] Re: 1st Airstream Motorhome ;>)

Hi RJ,
Those are my pictures -- I took them in the Old
Faithful parking lot in Yellowstone National Park,
Wyoming in the summer of 1972.  I was so startled to
see this odd little MH that I chased him around the
parking lot a couple of times before I got the pix.
They were taken through the windshield in a rainstorm
with a 200mm lens & 2x extender, so they are kind of
fuzzy.  I don't know anything about it, other than
that an older fellow was driving it, not a hippie
(remember, this was '72!), and if memory serves, it
had Canadian license plates.  It appears to be on a VW
bus chassis.  Do you have any idea what model & length
of trailer it is?
Rich
Denver,CO