[VAC] Re: Spare tire

     There has been some discussion, I guess on the other list, and all
e-mails dealing with it are archived on my site.  Basically however, the
system consists of sensors in each of the tires, which transmit information
as to the pressure and temperature of each tire to a control panel in the
tow vehicle.  You can set point at which to set off an alarm if the
temperatures or pressures fall below a certain level.  The system is
available through a number of retail outlets such as Discount Tire, and NTB.
     There is a web site for the manufacturer.....  http://www.smartire.com/

-Tom