[VAC] Re: Tanks: fresh water and grey water.

Chris,
 My batteries are essentially sealed to the inside of the trailer, the
vents on the batteries themselves go out the bottom. I'd agree with the
need to go "up" with the vent if it was the battery box that we were
talking about.

What did those 6-volt gell cell batteries cost? What is the AH rating?
And how big are they? I'd love to install a set of golf cart batteries,
but they're too tall for the under-couch area on our trailer.

                                        <<Jim>>