[VAC] Re: [Fwd: Help I need some info]

Derek,
I just traded my 1/2 ton 2 wheel drive Suburban, you would think that it
would last more than 187547 miles! I tow a 30' 1968 Sovereign and that truck
did a good job. I did not go up hill at 100 mph but held my own. Our gross
combination weight on our way to the International Rally last year was 12,840
lbs. That's 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 4 bikes, 30 gallons of fresh water,
nothing in the black tank, and enough stuff to support them all for 5 weeks!
Lets put it this way, I have girls, I have lots of stuff, The thing can get
heavy.................... The truck held its own.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425