[VAC] Thanks !

Hi Folks, Just a note of thanks for the people in this group that share and
keep it going. I brought home new 67 Globetrotter in November past. Good
shape she is in and after packing wheel bearings and new tires I tried her
out on short hop to coast, about 3.5 hrs away. Small electric heater was all
needed to be toasty, even had to turn it down on low several times. I
suppose I caught "Aluminum fever" or whatever you call it because most time
is spent fixing or planning something to do around the trailer. Small soft
spot in entry doorway,some delamination of wood and just good cleaning is
all that is needed to put her in         order for somewhat longer trips.
Have not hooked up water yet,waiting on little warmer weather, but
everything else works, stove,fridge and furnace checked by gas man they are
good to go. Headed up toward Charleston to small State Park on Edisto Island
for next week. Reading these post have helped me a great deal in getting the
right mind set to do some traveling.  I worked for railroad for 32 yrs.
before taking early buyout a year ago, thought I would like sitting at home
for a while, nope, traveling man it is. Hope to meet some of you soon.
Bill                        on a rainy night in Georgia