[VAC] Re: tires & wheels

The rims on your trailer are most likely 6 bolts on a 5.5 inch circle.
Dexter makes these  conventional rims and also a more decorative version
spoked wheel rated at 2600 lbs. Camping world part # 10167. Page 209 in the
2000 catalog.

700-15 tires  bias can be found through farm supply stores
If you want to move to a radial the ST 225 75 R 15 is similiarly sized and
should go in the wheel wells ok.  Load range D is rated at 2600 lbs the
same as the rim

There are used truck rims that can be made to fit but new is cheap enough
to not make the risk worth while.

The split rims should go both for safety and also the fact that only
proffessional tire places will mess with them. I have a couple I would give
away.

2600 lbs. cost about 35 from Dexter distributors or Camping world part
Rick Davis  1602
Jamestown, Tn
54 safari
69 Ambassador