[VAC] Re: tires & wheels

Steve - you need to find out the hub size, the number
of bolts, the rim size, the approximate load on each
wheel (total max trailer weight divided by # of tires)
and buy new rims and tires that match those
parameters.

I bought new wheels and tires for my 1960 tradewind
from:

http://www.pioneerwheel.com/

they were about $70 ea. (incl tire, rim, baby moon
hubcap)

and I bought 3.

they fit perfect, and look beautiful.

Toby

p.s. I bought nylon bias ply tires - higher load
rating and less side to side sway than radials... to
each his/her own though, some prefer radials.