[VAC] Re: IH Travelall (was-Superbowl Ad)

Dear Chris:    How well I remember the Travelall....my husband worked for IH as
an Internal auditor and he had one as company vehicle.....ours was sometimes
used to tow the 64 A/S  since he was the only employee to use a trailer for
living while he would be auditing one of the company facilities....we only
allowed to keep it for 15,000 miles and then had to either arrange for the sale
to someone or turn it in....
we always had another trailer friend who wanted to buy it.....then they took
auditors off the employee vehicle status so we bought our own.......sold it at
225,000 miles to another trailerist and saw it around town for several years.
Could go up any incline in high gear.   Even went to a stockholders meeting and
spoke up how much we missed seeing the word International on the tailgate of
pickups.....answer was
they needed all the capacity of the plants to build more profitable trucks.
Pearl in So Cal