RE: [VAC] Mattress sizes

All of my mattresses are custom size, of course the gaucho is, being a
two-part system.  The two twin size are slightly shorter and narrower than
standard twin, I will be having inner-spring mattresses made at a mattress
factory in San Diego.  There are custom mattress factories on line,
advertised in RV magazines, or you can have upholstery shops fabricate them
out of 4-6" dense foam with the fabric covering of your choice, like a huge
sofa cushion (great for keeping them clean).  Because a standard twin sheet
will be a little large, I am getting the t-shirt jersey sheets which will
stretch around the ends and stay put. Now, when am I going to do all this?!
Soon, because we want to start test-sleeping our AS in the safe harbor of
our own driveway!
Mike and Leslie
'62 Tradewind