[VAC] 1960's trailers

someone last week was collecting data on 60's trailers to get the exact
measurements.  I've been busy with my trusty tape measure.
1960 Pacer   two plaques by the door (not a suicide door)
one says Pacer  one below says SSO 382 airstream 1755 N Main St
los Angelas Calif   Jackson Center Ohio

Bumper to ball length  16 1/2 feet exactly
7'9" wide
Inside living space  12 1/2 feet long  7 1/2 feet wide  6' 7" high
front couch over a metal water tank
table that changes from high to coffee table low
gas only fridge Dometic
3 burner stove on top of fridge  Princess
single hole sink   water heater in closet
double bed long way along wall  6foot long on aisle 5 foot along wall
rear toilet Swirl o matic  sani air
Hope this helps the archives, these measurments are as accurate as I can get
them.

Big Al