Re: [VAC] Tradewinds question

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the info on the brakes.  Now I know how to go about this.  I will
start calling around to see who might do this kind of work.  Wonder what
price range we're talking about.  I put in the new battery and found out that
all the 12 volt wires are pulled up into closets or cupboards and capped off.
 They do have power with the battery going and I can put lights in.  Then
there is another set of lights with regular light bulbs in them, my guess is
these work with 110 when plugged in.  Is there anyway to use a transformer or
what ever to use one set of lights like my motorhome does?  Everything is the
same whether it's 12 volt or 110.  Any comments on the TW being made in
California?  I'll get the numbers off and see what they tell us about this
trailer without brakes.  What did they tow with when it was new?
Janis