[VAC] Batteries

Hello all -

Now I know everybody thinks this has been done to death, and I have read all
the stuff on Tom Patterson's pages (which are great) but the time has come
when I need to replace the battery in my Bambi. I'm going to be going to
Mexico for a month or so, and since mine is over 5 years old it seems like
an appropriate time to replace it. I have a single battery in the small
size, and usually charge it with the solar panel.

So in 10 words or less, what is everyone's recommendation? You can send me
list.

Thanks - Sherry