Re: [VAC] Windows

The manufacture of the window was Hehr International (517-845-3061). The
window styles from 1952 thru 1958 is called "Standard". 1959 through 1965
are "Hall Mark 12".  I obtained  some glazing rubber from them that fits
into the groove around the window. It doesn't fit tight against the window
so I had to pull the lip of the rubber back and lay a bead of silicone chalk
under the rubber. It oozes out but is easily cleaned up after it drys with a
razor blade. I bought the black which is P/N 009-311 which cost .43 ft. The
key to getting it into the groove is soaking it in soap and water before
installing. See the Oct 1993 and Jan. 1994 Vintage newsletters for more
information.

 Tim Childers
62 Tradewind
47 Liner