Re: [VAC] Restoration Update

Early Airstream water tanks were plain old metal water tanks. Are we
"pressurizing" plastic tanks here???  Are the tanks after some year not
"pressure" tanks???
A little air pump to put a few pounds in the tank is one thing... putting
the air hose at a service station on a full tank ( no air space) could raise
the pressure to 180# or what ever is in the station air tank..(water won't
compress).
I remember my first Airstream  ( my only other) relieving itself all over
the drive via a pop off valve...

Always learning ....
Jim