Re: [VAC] Info

Clifford and Paul,  First, thanks for your replys.  These are the latches
that are under the couches (beds) on my 67 GT. Also for the one beside the
fridge(under the sink) and for the one under the oven. Your configurations
may be different than mine. I called the company in Arizona and they asked
me to send them the broken pieces and they would see if they had any. I'll
try Inland first and see if they have them. I added a cupboard where the
furnace used to be. Have been working on cleaning this thing up and coming
right along. Thanks again for the replys.  Have a good new year.

Jim Stienstra