RE: [VAC] Exterior Door

Hi Wayne.
We have a 1971 and it has started to droop.  The screen droops pretty badly.
I talked to an AS dealer and what they said is "Those doors are VERY
expensive."   Gee thanks.  For our screen, he said we might try to put a
washer under the hinge around the pin (cut a slot out of the washer).  I
think you can get a new pin.  Not sure about the hinge, but if you find
anything, I would be interested.  If I find anything I will let you know.

Have a Merry Christmas.
jerry and deborah
2982