[VAC] help!!!

Hi,

I'm new to the list.  I've had aluminum lust for most of my 49 years.  Just
this week end I've purchased a '99 Yukon (without hitch), and am looking at
a 1975 trade wind Land Yatch (25 ft).  I am dumb, dumb, dumb when it comes
to trailering, etc.  Please don't laugh at my stupid questions.  I'd like
to purchase this AS but really don't have any idea what to look for.  The
people who have it don't either as they received it in payment of a debt.
It appears to be in great shape--new upholstery.  As far as I can tell
everything works but the frig.  New tires.  I stopped by to see it again
today during a rain and found one leak in a vista view window under the
canopy.  It has the rear bath configuration but no symptoms of frame
separation that I have read about.  The skin appears fairly good--one foot
long dent up front, some deterioration of the clear coat on the top.  I
guess my questions are:  1)  Is $5800 a fair price?  2)what kind of hitch
do it need to get?  The tongue has a sway bar and equalizer bars of some
sort.  3) What else do I need to check about this trailer?  Thanks for any
help.

Marlaine