Re: [VAC] Sewer adaptor

Polly,
  Mickey mouse but, how about a VERY SHORT hose on your adapter with a
modern adapter on the other end and cap it. It will hand low though. You
might just start calling airstream parts people asking.
Oasis in Tucson doesn't have anything left,
Merrigan in Tucson nothing.
Inland RV in Corona, Ca nothing.
forget who else I called. All recommended converting to modern fittings so
you could get replacement parts anywhere [ even Wal-Mart ] it appeared to
like it was a couple hours work, ours went slower but, we are replacing all
plumbing so, hard to judge time. A reputable repair shop should give you an
estimate. Your adapter isn't available either but, Oasis said they ran out
of caps [ guess you lose them more often ] long before adapters.
   One other possibility, a welding shop MIGHT be able to weld a threaded
fitting on your adapter and then screw on modern fittings but, if the
adapter won't take welding then you could end up with no adapter either.
Plus either modification leaves you with something hanging closer to the
road where the alligators live and tear off parts.
Dave Wells