[VAC] Insurance recommendations for Vintage A/S????

There is some question as to whether my insurance carrier can properly
insurance my 1967 Caravel. One of the questions they are asking is what this
camper cost when new. Does anyone have any idea? It is a 1967 Caravell with
factory installed air conditioning. What I would really like is a
recommendation for a insurance carrier that is familiar with Vintage A/S's.
I have done considerable work on this camper and it is in very good
condition. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks, Geven