[VAC] pop rivet gun

Hi There Everyone!
    Hope the holidays for all were lovely.  I'm back still trying to
help my Dad in the restoration of the "Little Gem" (67 Caravel 17ft
rescued form the dump in NJ).
    I want to buy him a pop rivet gun for Xmas to help him in his
project.  I saw from reviewing the Q & A Forum that Pnuematic is
recomended, and Olympic Rivets from Texas.
    I live in a rural area of NH and good tools are hard to come by...my
dad had to buy me a new hand Makita grinder/sander for my birthday
because we couldn't get the paper for the one I had...
    I would appreciate any information or help you all could offer me in
getting this item for Xmas!

Robin