[VAC] HELP - NEED SOME A/S PARTSl

Hi everyone:
Just "dinged-up" my 55 21ft a/s - need the alum. trim strip (or a 2-3
ft portion thereof)that wraps around the lower front of the unit . The
striip is approx 2 1/4 in. wide with beveled edges & a "U" shaped
groove down the middle of it. Ithink it was used on most models up into
the 60"s.  I(read my insurance Co.) will pay top dollar for a piece
that will work.
Also - anyone interested in selling a set of alum. tanks please give me
a  call anytime at (615) 822-8733  Thanks - Ray Plumlee.