Re: [A/S] Re: New Airstream BaseCamp

> Are you now saying that Allegro Bays, Foretravels,
> Prevosts, Newmars,
> Winnebagos etc will all be allowed in the WBCCI, if
> they are Class A motorhomes, and
> the owners want to join?
>
> I'm speechless.....

Well you have a potential issue of members who are
existing motor home owners needing to replace their
existing units.  From what I heard (and I can't
deterimine the validity of this), 20% of the existing
members are motor home owners.  Many of which are the
higher ranked officers of WBCCI.  What do you do?

Some have speculated that WBCCI might hope that Thor
will make a motor home under a different name, that
may carry a sub model called an Airstream.  Others
have thought about opening up the club to any Thor
built RV.

The bottom line is that this will become an
interesting topic as time goes on after the motor home
production ends.

The person I talked about in the previous post just
bought a new motor home.  Because their previous one
wasn't that old, my gut feeling is they figured by
buying one of the last ones made, that the motor home
will out last the their time left on this earth.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'
WBCCI 5024