[A/S] flush unit for 64 airstream toilet

We have a 1964 Ambassador Land Yacht.  It has LOTS of original
stuff.....including the porcelin toilet.....but someone before us did
not winterize well and much of the plumbing is bad, including the
flush mechanism for the toilet.  Does anyone know of a place in NW
Ohio or there abouts that we could find this part, or find anyone who
might know anything about it?  My boyfriend will probably do the work
himself, he is already putting the other plumbing issues to rights
again, I can use the drains so far, and the bathroom water, but not
the kitchen......still troubleshooting that.  But the flush part for
the toilet has  him thinking about getting rid of the original, and I
would HATE to see that happen!!!  PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY TOILET!!!  :)

Thanks,

Kendra