Re: [A/S] Rack for Vespa scoot...

> > Is anyone aware of a carrying rack for a 240lb scooter that would attach to
> > the FRONT end of my Excursion?

Hey Tom, we've been looking into the same thing.  We had decided to put
another hitch on the front end of the Suburban and realized that we could
use it for carrying the Honda Aero. Our only concern is night driving and
how much the scooter will interfere with the headlights.
I've been looking at www.versahaul.com .  They offer a variety of options.
Good luck and let me know how it works out.  By the way, does anyone else
have any experience with front mounted racks?

Steve
'60 Pacer