[A/S] Tinnerman Clip ?

We've been restoring a 1976 Tradewinds and are now moving into re-
assembly phase ... and I'm afraid we might run short on the U-shaped
clips that push on to the wall & overhead panels to lock them into
their tracks. I'm pretty sure these are called "tinnerman clips" -
they look like a short ribbon of steel shaped into a U or J shape,
square back, slightly differing lengths on the two legs, with barbs
inside to hold the panel and outside to hold the track. (roughly the
size of a chicklet)

My challenge ... there are about a million different types of
"tinnerman clips" out there and I'm having a rough time trying to
sift through them all to find this particular clip. Anyone know a
supplier, or have any advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!