Re: [A/S] Florida Newby

> Hunter - what's the scoop on this?

Well, we are technically not supposed to be using the high speed Internet
just using our minutes, even though I, and many others, were told we could when
we signed up.

Technically, we should be signed up to a data plan.  That said we are all
barreling along, using minutes and nights and weekends but if someone calls
Verizon techs and says they can't get online, or something... the MOU high speed is
cut off forcing you to get a data plan.

IOW keep on as you have, but don't call Verizon, stay under the radar.

Hunter