Re: [A/S] Florida Newby

> Where do you go to get the "USB wifi thingie" and how much does it  cost?
> Does it have a "real" name?

Hi Linda,

I got mine at Tiger Direct.....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1822582&CatId=369

Copy and paste the link.  The beauty of this one is it's on a USB cable so
you can stick it in different windows... or take it apart and just the little
thing goes in a USB port for portability.

Oddly, people are paying over 50.00 for the same one on ebay... LOL

Now, I haven't actually used this one yet, I haven't gotten on the road with
it.... but my old USB one was much better than one that sticks in the laptop
and can't be moved from front to side windows...

Hunter