[A/S] Battery Question

While getting our AS ready for the summer I noticed the batteries were
not as fully charged as they could be so I pulled them, brought them
home and put them on a charger.  They came up nicely to a specific
gravity of 1275 so I put them in the back of the truck this afternoon
and headed back to the storage lot.  Much to my dismay, when I dropped
the tailgate I found one battery was lying on its side in a puddle of
electrolyte! Fortunately the loss was small enough that the plates are
still covered but the electrolyte is low enough that it won't take much
more loss to uncover them.  Where do I go from here?  Do I add water to
bring the level back up (and dilute the existing electrolyte) or do I
obtain additional electrolyte to replace that which was lost?

Don