RE: [A/S] Re:Replacing converter/charger Failure at three years, Wiring shore power on light

Johanathan Michaels wrote:

Hi There

I replaced my old univolt  just three years back with the inteli power 9100
with a charge wizard. It went  out last week. It started buzzing and the
lights
would go out then come back on.  I am looking at wether I wish to go again
with a unit that lasted only three  years when the original univolt lasted
25
years!

I would be curious on how  to get the shore power on light to work.

Johanathan,