Re: [A/S] FTA......Free to Air

Sarge, I don't work for a satellite company. What you listened to as a kid,
and today is called broadcasting. Satellite companies do not engage in
broadcasting, if they did it would be free.You are paying to support their
infrastructure. It is very simple they are a for profit business and if you
steal their signal you are violation of the law. Sarge as legal subscriber
the thieves are driving up your rates.

This is way off topic of the forum and I will bow out before Hunter asks me
to.

Thanks Jim