Re: [A/S] Insurance

> Just a quick word about insurance. Last week I
> purchased a new  2005 Safari
> SS from a dealer in Atlanta who was getting out of
> the RV business. I had
> occasion to work out the insurance last night. My
> Progressive Insurance on
> my 69 Globetrotter was $288.00 a year. The Insurance
> on the Safari is
> $468.00 a year with a replacement clause with a new
> trailer for the first 5
> years if it is totaled or stolen.

Not a bad deal I'm about $888 on my 30' Classic Slide
out.  That also includes the road service package that
provides central dispatch and towing of both the
trailer and tow vehicle.  Also that includes the
disappearing deductable clause that lowers the
deductible by $100 for each claim free year and the
replacement clause.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'