Re: [A/S] Re: generaotor installed??'s

Hunter,
One of my friends and I unloaded it off the back of the truck.  I can't
believe how easy it was to push around over low cut grass on hard ground.  I
could have parked it in the bed of the truck and it would have been fine.
The only drawback to this model is the 151 lb. weight but I can always push
it up a set of 2X8s into the bed and tie it down.  I had just decided that
the electric start and one generator outweighed the extra cost of the
parallel kit and recoil starting of two EU2000i generators.  I may change my
mind as I get older but I still have a few years left in me.