[A/S] Re: Drivers side window

> Motorhome question:  The large drivers side window on my 1999
Airstream
> Cutter has the black snake like divider (for lack of better
> description) material creeping up from the bottom and is wavey,
> up/down. Anyone had experience with this and any suggested fix
short of
> replacing the entire window.  I can just imagine what a
replacement
> window from Airstream will cost.  Thanks, David

Hi David - - Yes, I had the same problem with my 2000 Land Yacht.  I
was told that you just had to replace the window.  (Happened after
warranty ran out).  As long as the dual pane windows were still
sealed, I elected to just cover it.  Black striping of the right
size will do a good job.

Lew