[A/S] Let The Games Begin

Well I got the Airstream home and she is sitting out by the horse pen.
 Was really surprised how well she towed for not having been on the
road for so many years. Stopped at the scale and she weighed out at
4250 lbs found a letter inside cabinet door that indicates the serial
No. and that she has 3000 lbs capacity axels. Ripped out the carpet
and all of the tiles except under counters, removed the front couch
and the double bed.  Seems like the front window leaked and there is a
hole in each front corner, also a hole under the street side double
window, and one under the sink. So I have my work cut out for me, plan
on gutting most of it anyway. Has anyone cut out that fiberglass
cabinet thats above the front window? Guess I will start at the front
and repair damaged floor areas and work my way to the rear, then
decide on how the remodel will be done. But if you have seen any of my
before putting any more money into this project.

Everyone take care. Hope to see you on the road, but I will be in my
motorhome for awhile, as it will take time to save this Airstream.

Bill