[A/S] Re: 4 problems on our list. Help please

This may sound like a bit much for a novice, but I'll tell you our
solution to the curved wall moulding issue. I needed to cover ~ 1/2"
flooring gap in front of the curved book case/entertainment center. I
took 1/8" thick X 1" tall strips of oak. I made these up on my table
saw but you can buy similar, as veneer edge banding (might be thinner
than 1/8", but you can just use more). 1/8" thick has no trouble making
the rather tight "S" curve. I successively clamped and glued them
together, using 8 small bar clamps and wood glue between each layer of
wood. No glue on the cabinet and none on the floor. I built up 6 layers
of the 1/8" oak strips, allowed it to dry overnight, removed the clamps
(it held the "S" shape perfectly), trimmed the ends to size, and routed
a round over (you could sand) on the upper outside corner. Finished to
match cabinets and screwed in to place (in to the bottom aluminum
flange of the cabinet) with trim screws. Looks like it belongs there
and I've gotten lots of compliments. Really wasn't all that difficult
with the right tools.

from Redwoods national park,
Chris Koehn
1979 International sovereign @ 31'