[A/S] electric jacks

Hi Group,

  Last week we were talking about electric jacks.  Many of you had some good ideas about
testing the load etc to see why the fuses were blowing etc.  I stopped by the dealer
today to see if my jack had come back yet.  It had but had been sent to Palm Desert
instead of Irvine so I am still waiting.  The mechanic said he had six people with the
same problem as me.  So it seems that there has been a bad batch of jacks sent out.
Everybody at the dealer said we never have any problems with those jacks.

  Just curious if anybody else had the problem. I picked up my new AS Sept 19th.