Re: [A/S] RV Pad – Check List

>Buried under the cement, phone, cable, telephone and
>30 amp and 110 electric for a night light or whatever
>else.

I have an LP gas line from the bulk tank out back around to the front of
the trailer with a hose and quick disconnect fitting.  It's cheaper to but
gas in bulk and I don't have to worry about running out on a cold Sunday
night.  B^)  Cost of the black pipe, fittings and labor was a couple of
hundred bucks but I was having a gas space heater installed in the Villa,
at the same time.  This may not be a big deal for you but I live in my
trailer full time.

 From North Texas
Tony  KC9BTA