[A/S] Coleman AC

I ended up buying a Coleman 13,500 btu AC for my '72 Land Yacht. At first I
did not think that it would be enough btu's until I looked at the original
unit  which was only 11,000 btu's and did a fine job.
My question is, will the roof support my weight (210 lbs) if I want to sit
on top while changing out the AC? Are the support ribs strong enough to support
 one or two adults on top? I can not move the A/S at this time to get
underneath anything to help me swap the AC units. It's in the  open. Any ideas on a
simple way to do this? I have considered renting  scaffolding, but would like
to hear any simpler ideas.
TIA:
Steve L