Re: [A/S] Navigation Systems..

>You can get an DeLorme GPS & software for $99.95.  See:
>http://www.delorme.com/earthmate/default.asp

I have to agree with Tom, I have both a marine GPS navigation system and
the DeLorme system with a HP Laptop, and I much prefer the DeLorme Street
Atlas program for land based use. To me, if you have a laptop, that would
be the way to go.  Also DeLorme Street Atlas program and maps work with
other GPS units, I use mine with several Garmin GPS units, mainly the GPS
III hand held unit with an external antenna. It works very well. I have
found that the DeLorme maps with a laptop are much easier to read and use
due to both DeLorme's quality of maps and having the larger screen of the
laptop.

--
Mitch Hill - K1FH
WBCCI 21960