Re: [A/S] Ltd Edition ??

The '91 is blue, the '89 is beige. Either is perfectly acceptable.

The '89 has twins. The '91 has a queen, which I do prefer, but it's a
minor factor in decision. If the '89 is several thou cheaper, I can change
the beds later if the twins bother me. I'm alone. But have been sleeping
in a big bed for a long time and don't know if I'd fall out of a twin ;o)

As I said, I'm leaning toward the '91. Unless it's not as close to
spotless as the owner says. Also, he has a '94 Suburban that can be part
of the deal at a very attractive price. So that's another big problem
solved.

So now if I can find someone to do a prepurchase inspection for me, it
seems I've decided on the '91.

Any names come to mind??

Thanks again.

Tom