[A/S] Re: fifth wheels

I remember back in the '70s a man named Harman from around
Warrensburg, Missouri, had several Harman Industries companies.  One
was making CB radios.  Another made this metal plate that mounted on
the roof of a car, seems like it was more the "goose neck" arrangement
to pull a trailer.  I think that is what the picture is advertising.
Seems like they welded the plate on the roof, cleaned up the edges and
painted it to match.  I saw one demo unit and some brochures.  Never
did see an actual rig.
Don