Re: [A/S] Pickup lid or camper shell and fuel economy

> I agree with you Hunter.  We looked at the fiberglass lids and decided we
> would need the
> truck to be a truck sometimes.  Turns out that is more often than expected.
> Fiberglass
> caps and lids are just too heavy to take off very often.

The thing is, I do have the advantage of having the horse trailer as well as
the Airstream.

I can move hay, shavings and most importantly lumber in it.  I recently built
a 2 horse barn here for my boys, and I couldnlt have carried the wood in my
truck anyway.

12' 4x4s and 16 foot 1x6 rough cut boards.

I moved a fridge in it recently and the John Deere mower too.

Hunter